Data protection and privacy statement
Lingo Perfecto offers education-related products and services, including materials to support learners and language training services for students. Lingo Perfecto’s address is 57 Crown Street, London, W1D 4LD, United Kingdom.
The information below outlines how Lingo Perfecto uses and stores personal data collected via our website, marketing or market research. It is vital to us that we protect your privacy and your personal data. If you have any questions about such matters you can contact us at: email@example.com
What personal information do we collect?
Any personal data we collect from you will vary depending on the type of interaction you have with us and the product and / or service that we provide to you. It may include, but is not limited to, the following data:
- Identity data including your name, date of birth and gender.
- Contact data including your home address, email address and phone number.
- Transaction data including your credit card number when you make a payment to us.
- Profile data including purchases made by you, preferences, feedback and any usernames.
- Marketing data including your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect data about you when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Attend an event.
- Register on our website.
- Request products or services from us.
- Enter a competition, promotion or participate in market research (such as surveys or questionnaires).
- Submit your personal data and any other information you post on our website, email or otherwise send to us.
How do we use your personal information?
Your personal will only be used in the following ways:
- When it is required for legitimate purposes:
- to supply you with the products and services and information that you have requested;
- to inform you about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to collect data about visitors to our site by using cookies;
- to maintain our website and ensure network and information security;
- to prevent and detect fraud and other criminal offences;
as long as, in each case, these interests are in line with applicable law and your legal rights and freedoms; or
- where you have agreed to this for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes; or
- where this is necessary for legal obligations which apply to us.
Your data protection rights
You may have the right to (subject to applicable law) obtain confirmation that we hold personal data about you, request access to and receive personal data we maintain about you, receive copies of the personal data we maintain about you, update and correct errors in your personal data, and have your personal data blocked, anonymised or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access your personal data may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. To exercise these rights, please contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection policy changes
Contact Lingo Perfecto about data protection
If you need to contact us about any matters concerning personal data, please contact us below and we will respond as soon as possible.